We simplify your businesses internal processes when it comes to keeping the books up to date through innovative ideas and technology. Working offsite and online gives us the ability to complete monthly bookkeeping in record time to ensure the best results for your business.
Most importantly our team gives you more time to focus more on running your business and what’s important to you.
- Assist with how to prepare your employees payroll
- Preparation of end of Year PAYG Payment Summaries
- Assist with meeting your Superannuation Guarantee Charge (SGC) obligations
(Please note that we cannot provide H.R. advice including but not limited to what your obligations are in relation to minimum Pay-rates, Allowances etc)
Preparation of end of Year Subcontractor Taxable Payments Report (TPAR)
Activity Statement Preparation and lodgement including:
- Business Activity Statement (BAS’);
- Instalment Activity Statements (IAS’)
These include Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Lodgements.
Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
Bookkeeping data entry roles including but not limited to:
- Bank Account data entry and Reconciling
- Entering and collating source documents & data
- Assist with keeping your Accounts Receivables up to date
- Assist with keeping your Accounts Payables up to date
Specialising in cloud based accounting software including Xero and MYOB